Audio Asset , a sub type of Asset
Represents an asset in the system which can be associated to one or more Audio objects.
- An audio asset contains factual, immutable, information about the audio itself, like persons, events, teams, or games depicted in it.
- Allows to track the usage of the same audio asset by different editorial groups.
- The same audio asset can be utilized with tailored metadata for the needs of each editorial group.
- Each editorial group will have their own set of metadata details (Audio object), which are managed and published separately by each editorial group.
- That way we can have one single copy of the asset in the system, that is published and displayed in different ways across different client applications.
Fields (includes all fields of Asset)
||The date this content took place (where applicable). This is important for game highlights, for example, where this timestamp dictates the order in which the plays happened. Expressed in ISO-8601 format.
||The method for delivering the audio to users.
||The length of the audio. Expressed in seconds if deliveryMethod=ON_DEMAND.
Default Sorting Field : Specified in Content.
Delivery Method - Enum
||For audio assets that are part of a library, from which users can select to start listening when they choose to. The playback is normally done through pre-recorded media files.
||For audio assets that are made available to the users at a specific time, meaning that the users can only listen to the content during a predefined time frame.
Audio Asset Example