Video Asset , a sub type of Asset
Represents an asset in the system which can be associated to one or more Video objects.
- A video asset contains factual, immutable, information about the video itself, like persons, events, teams, or games depicted in it.
- Allows to track the usage of the same video asset by different editorial groups.
- The same video asset can be utilized with tailored metadata for the needs of each editorial group.
- Each editorial group will have their own set of metadata details (Video object), which are managed and published separately by each editorial group.
- That way we can have one single copy of the asset in the system, that is published and displayed in different ways across different client applications.
|eventOccurredDate||DateTime||The date this content took place (where applicable). This is important for game highlights, for example, where this timestamp dictates the order in which the plays happened. Expressed in ISO-8601 format.|
|deliveryMethod||*||DeliveryMethod||The method for delivering the video to users.|
|runTimeSecs||Integer||The length of the video. Expressed in seconds.|
|closedCaptionUrl||String||The URL for the closed captioning side-car file.|
|musicUsages||List<MusicUsage>||The information used to track usage of copyrighted music in the video.|
|ancestors||List<VideoAsset>||List of references to other video assets that were used in making the video.|
|broadcast||Broadcast||This section will only appear when
|playBackInfo||PlayBackInfo||Video playback info.|
|show||Show||Show associated to this video|
|encodingDate||DateTime||Video encoding date|
|subType||SubType||The sub-type of this video asset|
|category||String||The category of this video asset|
Default Sorting Field : Specified in Content.
|ON_DEMAND||For video assets that are part of a library, from which users can select to start watching the video when they choose to. The playback is normally done through pre-recorded media files.|
|BROADCAST||For video assets that are made available to the users at a specific time, meaning that the users can only watch the content during a predefined time frame.|